The honored guests at the annual military inspection of the College of St. Thomas. In the front row from left to right: Colonel Julius Penn, Archbishop John Ireland and Captain R. I. Rees. The Shooting Gallery and old Administration Building can be seen in the background.
A group of faculty members attending the annual military inspection at the College of St. Thomas. From left to right: Reverend J. A. Corrigan, Reverend Michael A. Ryan, Reverend J. M. Reardon, Reverend O. Rowan.
A banquet for the classes of 1908 and 1909 held in the refectory of the old Administration Building of the College of St. Thomas. Fr. James Doyle and Fr. John Dunphy are seated on either side of the pillar in the far right of image. Negative Number: C82-150-298.
College of St. Thomas baseball team for 1904. The old Administration Building and the first Chapel of St. Thomas Aquinas are in the background. Front Row: Thomas Lee, James McGuire, William Hennigan. Second Row: Joe Tomek, E. Halfpenny, Reverend James Doyle, Maurice Ryan, Bernard Leutge. Back Row: William Harrington, T. Kerins, Philip Gordon, William Coleman, Edward Casey, Daniel Booth, Ed Meyers, L. Rose. Title supplied by cataloger.
College of St. Thomas football team before the last game of the 1907 season at Nicollet Park, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Front Row: Roy Mordaunt, John Coogan, Ernie Carr, unknown, Clete Mulick, Charles McCusker, Charlie Esch. Back Row: Leo O'Rourke, John Broderick, John Doyle, John Holland, Matthew McGarty, unknown, Herbert Heubel, Louis Pepin, unknown, unknown, Pedro Oga, Frank Hanna, manager.
Cadets of the College of St. Thomas for 1909. Front Row (left to right): Colonel Sedgewick Rice (Commandant), Cadet Major Raymond Caverly, Cadet Lt. Colonel William Coughlin, George Rowles, John Blankart, Stanley Meger, Cyril Farrell, Charles Jungwirth, John Cogan, John Hartigan, Bernard Kramer, Augustus Rhode, , John Steger, Stephen Winter, Thomas Kennedy, Herbert Lawes, Raymond Scallon, John Markoe, Sylvester Fitzsimmons, Major John Mears, Cadet Colonel Louis Kucera, Cadet Major Earnest Carr. Second Row (left to right):unknown, John Mooney, Alexander Lynott, LeRoy Westfall, Eugene Eldredge, unknown, John Halloran, Harvey Williams, unknown, Asa Eldredge, Maurice Hurley, unknown, unknown, unknown, Charles Welsch, William O'Brien, unknown, Dexter Hamilton, unknown. Back row (left to right); unknown, Albert Westfall, Linus Waskuwich, unknown, Walter Clemens, Harold Martin, George Pepin, Frederick Niemann, Leo P. McMahon, Timothy O'Connell, unknown.
A view of the campus grounds of the College of St. Thomas. The buildings appearing in the background are, from left to right, the old Science Building, the old Administration Building, and the first Chapel of St. Thomas Aquinas. Title supplied by cataloger.
Campus of the St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary, later called the College of St. Thomas. Lake Mennith is in the foreground; the Gleason House is on the left with the St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary building on the right. Title supplied by cataloger.
The cast of the theatrical productions of "The Violin Maker and The Balloon" produced at the College of St. Thomasl as the 1907 class plays. Back Row: Joseph Bonska, William O'Reilly, unknown, Martin Kennedy, unknown, John Doherty, Charles Morgan, Philip Gordon, unknown. First person seated on the left is Professor Stapleton. Negative Number: C82-150-209.
Members of the choir for the Chapel of St. Thomas Aquinas at the College of St. Thomas. Front row (left to right): Paul O'Gorman, Professor Leo Bruenner (director), Thomas A. Welch and Mathiaas O'Laughlin. Second Row (left to right) unknown, James Griffin, Homer Hogan, James Bynes, Thomas Kerwick, James Curran, Edward Casey. Third Row (left to right): William Grace, Michael Powers, Maurice Ryan, and Martin Cullen. Back row (left to right): George Sullivan, Benjamin Kelly, James O'Hara, Michael Healy, Lawrence Ryan, James Nolan, Peter Tibesar, John Wagner.