Eleven graduates of the class of 1911 are shown posing on the front steps of Derham Hall. One student in the lower right holds a small dog. The porch pillars, railings, and the front door of Derham Hall are visible in the rear.
Photograph of the 1922 senior class standing on the front lawn of Derham Hall. The Southeast corner of College Hall is visible on the left in the background.
Three graduates of the class of 1914 are shown posing on the stage of Jeanne d' Arc Auditorium in College Hall. The students are surrounded by ferns and flowers; a piano is hidden amid the foliage and an organ is flanked by steps in the center.
Seventy-six graduates of the class of 1917 are shown posing on the stage of Jeanne d' Arc Auditorium in College Hall. One student sits at a piano on the left.
Internal view of the alumnae parlor in College Hall, which was later renamed Whitby Hall. The room was on the second floor of the building facing South with East and West exposures.
Internal view of the chemistry laboratory in College Hall, which was later renamed Whitby Hall. The room was located in the in the west wing of the building Science Hall.
Photograph of seventeen students in a classroom in Derham Hall. Pictures on the wall and writing on the blackboard indicate that classical literature was taught in this room.
Internal view of the first library at the College of St. Catherine; it was located in the Northeast wing of the first floor of Derham Hall. A six drawer card catalog sits on a stand to the left of the center window.
Photograph of eight students studying in the library in Derham Hall. A medalion of Jeanne d'Arc rests on the floor on the right; this was a gift to Archbishop John Ireland from the people of Orleans, France. The Archbishop in turn gave the medallion to the College of St. Catherine for the opening of its Jeanne d'Arc Auditorium in 1914.
Internal view of one of three original parlors in Derham Hall; this room was located on the first floor to the left of the front entrance of the building. The door leads to what was once a small office containing the only telephone in the building.
Internal view of the Derham Hall refectory, located on the first floor in the Southeast wing of the building. The tables are set for a meal; the door to the left leads to the serving room.
External view of the West and South sides of Derham Hall with the Dew Drop Pond visible in the foreground. The smokestack of the Power House can be seen behind the main building.
External view of the South and West sides of Derham Hall. The path leads from the south side of the building to the spring below. The south porch, which was later demolished, faces the woods.
Earliest photograph of Derham Hall first building erected on the campus of the College of St. Catherine by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. Cornerstone laid 1903; building completed 1904. Named in honor of Hugh Derham of Rosemount Minnesota a generous benefactor. View of the west (front) and north wing of the building from the northwest. The small building in the in the rear was called the Power House at that time.
Fifteen student staff members are shown working on the first College of St. Catherine yearbook. It was named La Concha and was published from 1919 to 1976; it was later renamed Renaissance.