Hamline University state champion baseball team. Back row from left: ? Hopkins, ? Robison, Manager ? Schonover, ? Nyline, Coach ? Beemis, Neal E. Dow, Thomas E. Ray. Front row: Curt T. Timm, Arthur J. Larson, William F. Johnson, ? Nelson, ? Hartwick.
Hamline University's Cadet Band. Back row: center ? Dueur. Third row: Third from right W.C. Jones. Second row from left: Earl W. Thomas, ?, ?, Louis S. Siniff, John Rossiter (director), ? Titsloff, John V. Bumby. Front row: Harold D. Hopp, Robert Thomas.
Postcard depicting Hamline University's campus from the northeast, showing, from left, Goheen Hall (formerly known as Ladies Hall), Science Hall, and University Hall (also known as Old Main). Message on reverse from a Hamline student to Myrtle Ericson in Goodhue, Minnesota.
Image on top is Hamline University's campus from the northwest in winter. Buildings from left are Ladies Hall (later known as Goheen Hall), Science Hall, and University Hall (also known as Old Main). Image on bottom is a display in Hamline University's Natural History Museum, which was on the third floor of Science Hall.
Postcard showing the start of the 220 yard hurdle race at the Minnesota State Meet. Roger S. Anderson (Class of 1915) is second from right. On the reverse is a message from Roger Anderson to Arthur Anderson in Wild Rose, North Dakota.
Hamline University's campus from the south. Large building at far left is the first Hancock School. Toward the center of the photograph from left are the Carnegie Library, University Hall (also known as Old Main), Science Hall with the heating plant just in front of it, and Goheen Hall (formerly known as Ladies Hall), with the first gymnasium to the front and right of it.
Hamline University's Carnegie Library under construction. James J. Hill stands on the edge of the platform in the center foreground. The Hamline Methodist Episcopal Church can be see in the background to the left of the pulley.
Image on top is Hamline University's chapel (now known as Bridgman Hall) on the second floor of University Hall (also known as Old Main). A portrait of Bishop Leonidas Lent Hamline is on the wall over the stage. On the bottom is the first library on Hamline's Saint Paul campus, which was behind the chapel in University Hall.
Portrait of Hamline University's Class of 1888. Back row from left: Ezra E. McCrea, Edmund A. Montgomery, James A. Sutton, Frederick W. Dewart. Front row: Laura C. Johnson, Emma Richardson, Gertrude Kingsley.