E. J. Webber came to Fergus Falls in 1882. He was a blacksmith and his trade evolved into a farm machinery business. This residence was located at 506 West Lincoln Avenue. It was moved to Moorhead, Minnesota in 1992.
This house was built on the north side of Lake Shaokatan in 1878. It still stands, and was remodeled some time later. It was the home of Andrew Crain which was occupied later by his son and family and then later by a grandson and family, Dick Crain. This picture is of the P.K. Petersen family who lived there for a couple of years about 1895.