Postcard group portrait of men and women workers outside Jordan Sulfur Springs Facility. Six men left, all with arms crossed; 3 in white suits, 3 in slacks and shirt sleeved shirts (possibley the masseuses). Eight woman on right. All in white dresses, some with aprons and Nurses hats. Fourth from right is Cathrine Beckius from Jordan.
Exterior view of St. Anthony de Padua Roman Catholic church in Ely. It was located across Camp Street from the location of the current church. The original church was razed, but the bells were saved and moved to the new church.
Exterior view of Suomi Synod Lutheran Church. This church was founded following a schism in the original Lutheran church group in 1902. Called the "basement church", the sanctuary and upper level were not completed until 1941.