Map shows of the condition of the St. Anthony Falls Apron, made up of old oak planking (1877), new oak planking (1885), and new pine planking (1885). Some of the planking is quite worn and damaged by ice and lumber. "Note: Outline of Apron, etc. is from surveys of 1874-76. Soundings reduced to low-water plane of April 4, 1883."
Hennepin County Library, James K. Hosmer Special Collections Library