Postcard group portrait of men and women workers outside Jordan Sulfur Springs Facility. Six men left, all with arms crossed; 3 in white suits, 3 in slacks and shirt sleeved shirts (possibley the masseuses). Eight woman on right. All in white dresses, some with aprons and Nurses hats. Fourth from right is Cathrine Beckius from Jordan.
The first location (1887-1890) of St. Mary's Hospital. Previously operated by the Sisters of Mercy, the hospital was in the former Murphy mansion, 2416 South Sixth Street. A new hospital, with later additions, was built at Riverside and 24th. The Sisters of St. Joseph owned and operated the hospital until 1991 when it was sold to the Fairview Health System.