Exterior view of crane at the Brown Hall construction site with a dump truck parked nearby. Opened in 1960, Brown Hall contains classrooms and offices. Brown Hall is named after St. Cloud State president, Joseph Brown, who served from 1916 to 1927.
Exterior view of Mitchell Hall, cars parked on lawn nearby.Mitchell Hall was completed in 1958 as a dormitory for women. The building was named for William B. Mitchell, who served as St. Cloud State's resident director from 1877 to 1901.