This image shows a view of Johnson Hall at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter in 1958. The dormitory was destroyed in the March 1998 tornado. This postcard negative, marked 588, has been converted to a digital positive image.
Exterior view of Mitchell Hall, cars parked on lawn nearby.Mitchell Hall was completed in 1958 as a dormitory for women. The building was named for William B. Mitchell, who served as St. Cloud State's resident director from 1877 to 1901.