Mrs. Letson [proprietress] and staff. Bus in background that took guests back and forth to the village of Alexandria. In 1896, J.L. Dickinson acquired the Alexandria Hotel at Geneva Beach from Mr. Letson, an early resort builder, and changed the name to the Geneva Beach Hotel. The hotel burned down on September 2, 1911.
Pairs of men march down the center of the street, rounding the corner with the "The Headlight" saloon at the intersection of Cedar Street and First Avenue. Each man is carrying an American Flag or small shovel. Eugene LaForce was the Proprieter of The Headlight.
Theater stage hands union posed in a line outdoors on an avenue for photograph after wining strike; hats have acronym FATSE with the first letter not visible; two boys African American or in blackface assist adult holding union banner
University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections
Three men standing by a drilling rig. The location of this photograph is unknown; but the Iron Range includes parts of the following Minnesota counties: Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake and St. Louis.