Exterior view of the Alumni House. Built by Claude Lewis, brother of author Sinclair Lewis, in the late 1920s, St. Cloud State acquired the home in 1973. Formerly known as the Alumni House, the home's name was changed to Lewis House in 2011.
View of an artist drawing a caricature at the Lemonade Fair, wearing pants and a shirt, sitting in front of a large board, with a boy, wearing shorts and a shirt, sitting in front of him on a folding chair, people look on, building in background.
Opened in 1966 as a student union, the building was named in honor of St. Cloud's Atwood family, including Clarence Atwood. Atwood was an 1880 St. Cloud State graduate who served as the school's resident director from 1911 to 1921. Additions were constructed in 1972, 1993 and 2004.