The Consolidated School in Nicollet, Minnesota, was a familiar sight to generations of students. The decision to consolidate district schools in the Nicollet area and to construct this school building was made in 1916. The building was demolished in 1985.
Hancock Public School. Note on back to Louise Erdman, Holloway, from Hilda. Postcard published for Chris Rygh, Hancock, MN, printed in Germany. Part of this building was later remodeled to serve as a church for the Scandinavian Evangelical Lutheran Church of Hancock.
Postcard of the gable front schoolhouse with a bell tower and the entrance at one end and a chimney at the opposite end. Three windows with closed shutters. In white lettering the caption reads, "Public School, Helena, Minnesota."
Exterior view of the first Lincoln School in St. Peter that was located on the north side of Chestnut street, between Third and Fourth streets. It was destroyed by a fire in 1913. A carriage house is visible at right. Fourth street is at left.