This scrapbook has a wooden face and back, with hinges that open the front cover. Inside are pictures of the Student Representative Council leaders (Ken Thielen, President - Sheet Metal; Debbie Klimstra, Secretary - Practical Nursing; John Huhn, Vice President - Cook Chief; Rick LeNoue, Parlimentarian - Accounting). Pictures include a party for Campus Director Ed Hill, students working in the bricklaying program, the north campus dedication and open house on June 10, 1973, Student Senate agenda and meeting minutes from May 23, 1973, student social and ping pong tournment.
Opened in 1966 as a student union, the building was named in honor of St. Cloud's Atwood family, including Clarence Atwood. Atwood was an 1880 St. Cloud State graduate who served as the school's resident director from 1911 to 1921. Additions were constructed in 1972, 1993 and 2004.