The College of St. Scholastica Bulletin is a booklet 14 pages in length published by the College under the direction of the Sisters of Saint Benedict for young women and girls explaining the College's courses; foundation and aim; location; telephone and railway connections; government; references; equipment; laboratories; publications; lecture course; health of students; physical exercises; general information on such aspects as registration, absences, visitors, correspondence, telephone, boxes, spending money, and dress; wardrobe requirements; and expenses. Photograph of northwest view of college including Tower Hall on page five.
Eleven graduates of the class of 1911 are shown posing on the front steps of Derham Hall. One student in the lower right holds a small dog. The porch pillars, railings, and the front door of Derham Hall are visible in the rear.
Three graduates of the class of 1914 are shown posing on the stage of Jeanne d' Arc Auditorium in College Hall. The students are surrounded by ferns and flowers; a piano is hidden amid the foliage and an organ is flanked by steps in the center.
Internal view of the first library at the College of St. Catherine; it was located in the Northeast wing of the first floor of Derham Hall. A six drawer card catalog sits on a stand to the left of the center window.
Photograph of eight students studying in the library in Derham Hall. A medalion of Jeanne d'Arc rests on the floor on the right; this was a gift to Archbishop John Ireland from the people of Orleans, France. The Archbishop in turn gave the medallion to the College of St. Catherine for the opening of its Jeanne d'Arc Auditorium in 1914.
Internal view of one of three original parlors in Derham Hall; this room was located on the first floor to the left of the front entrance of the building. The door leads to what was once a small office containing the only telephone in the building.