Group Photograph of Comfort Baptist Church, Ladies Aid, Called "Arbetes Myra" ("working ants"). The group was first organized in 1900 by Mrs. John Ostrom. Members include: Mrs. Kristina Edstrom, Mrs. Tideen and baby, Mrs. Sara Nordeen, Mother of Mrs. John Sundstrom, Mrs. John Erickson, Mrs. Erick Skoglund, Elida Ostrom, Mrs. Lovegren, Mrs. John Lindstrom, Mrs. Sven Soderstrom, Anna Edstrom McKibbon, Emma Ostrom Klapmier, Mrs. John Dahleen, Mrs. Andrew Edstrom, Mrs. John Johnson, Mrs. Lars Guof Larson, Mrs. Christina Edstrom Selene and baby, Mrs. Martha Edstrom Bergren and baby Rose, Mrs. Karen Ostrom, Mrs. Victor Johnson
Group photograph of Comfort Baptist Church Members. This is the oldest known picture of the original church in Comfort Township. The structure was begun in 1901 and completed in 1902 with a parsonage built in 1907. Edward Soderstrom, Gustav Larson, 6 unknown girls, Fritjof Ostrom, Vilhelm Ostrom, 5 unknown boys, Caroline Peterson, Tiolindia Monson, Martha Erickson, Mrs. Oscar Ostrom, Christine Sundstrom, Ida Sundstrom, Elizabeth Johnson, Anna Edstrom, unknown girl, John Ostrom, J.A. Edstrom, Martha Johnson, Anna Johnson, 2 unknown persons, Victor Johnson Jr., Ole Svenson, Victor Johnson Sr., Nels Lidstrom, Swan Soderstrom Sr., John Erickson, John Sundstrom, Ole Edstrom,, 3 unknown persons, Sarah Ostman, John Swanson, Hjalmar Obbarius, Nels Hallstrom, John Hallstrom, 1 unknown person, Student Pastor Dalheed, Oscar Ostrom holding unknown baby, Sven Sevenson, 2 in doorway unknown persons
Booklet commemorating the opening of the new church building at 59th Avenue West and Greene St., Duluth, Minnesota. The booklet includes a history of the church, poetry by Rev. Fred Blom, programs for the four-day celebration, photographs, a list of church meeting times, and advertisements by local businesses. The text is all in Swedish.
A large group of men, women and children are posed in front of an unidentified church. They are dressed in suits and dresses. Most of the women wear hats. A number of the people have a ribbon pinned on them with the letters YPL.
Booklet distributed to celebrate the fortieth anniversary of the Salem Mission Church, Duluth, Minnesota. The booklet includes the programs and orders of worship for the services held from October 15-19, 1930, a message from Pastor C.V. Anderson, and a brief history of the church.
A souvenir booklet celebrating the dedication of the rebuilt Salem Mission Church, Duluth, Minnesota, that was destroyed in the December 1932 fire. The booklet includes a history of the church, comments by former pastors, histories of church organizations and a calendar of dedication events from October 12 to 15, 1933.
Special edition printed news bulletin highlighting efforts to raise funds to keep the Hammond Organ in the church. Fund raising figures are listed as are names of donors to the Organ Fund. There is also a brief mention of a Sunday School attendance campaign in the bulletin.
Program for the services dedicating the new church building erected to replace the building destroyed by the December 6, 1932, fire. The program includes the order of worship for the morning worship service, the afternoon dedication service, and the evening worship service.
Fiftieth anniversary booklet for Salem Mission Church, Duluth, Minnesota. Booklet includes a detailed history of the church up to 1940 by Erik Dahlhielm as well as candid photos of church members in and around the church. There are translucent pages with a spider web pattern after the front cover and before the back cover.