Members of West Elbow Lake Lutheran Church are gathered outside their church building. Two pastors are seated in the front row. The choir, dressed in choir robes, is standing in the center of the photo.
Weekly worship bulletin from Salem Covenant Church, Duluth, Minnesota for Confirmation Sunday, May 26, 1957. The bulletin includes the order of worship for the morning and evening services and the names of the 1957 confirmands.
Members of the First Lutheran Church are gathered in a park across the street from their church. Choir members in robes are in the center of the photo. Portions of the Grant County Courthouse and Anna J. Scofield Memorial Auditorium can be seen through the trees in the background. A portion of the Elbow Lake bandstand is on the left of the photo.
Program for the sixtieth anniversary services of the Salem Covenant Church, Duluth, Minnesota. The program includes a welcome by Pastor Carl H. Janson, the schedule of events for the services on October 11-15, 1950, and a brief history of the church.