Booklet commemorating the opening of the new church building at 59th Avenue West and Greene St., Duluth, Minnesota. The booklet includes a history of the church, poetry by Rev. Fred Blom, programs for the four-day celebration, photographs, a list of church meeting times, and advertisements by local businesses. The text is all in Swedish.
Booklet distributed to celebrate the fortieth anniversary of the Salem Mission Church, Duluth, Minnesota. The booklet includes the programs and orders of worship for the services held from October 15-19, 1930, a message from Pastor C.V. Anderson, and a brief history of the church.
A souvenir booklet celebrating the dedication of the rebuilt Salem Mission Church, Duluth, Minnesota, that was destroyed in the December 1932 fire. The booklet includes a history of the church, comments by former pastors, histories of church organizations and a calendar of dedication events from October 12 to 15, 1933.
Program for the services dedicating the new church building erected to replace the building destroyed by the December 6, 1932, fire. The program includes the order of worship for the morning worship service, the afternoon dedication service, and the evening worship service.
Special edition printed news bulletin highlighting efforts to raise funds to keep the Hammond Organ in the church. Fund raising figures are listed as are names of donors to the Organ Fund. There is also a brief mention of a Sunday School attendance campaign in the bulletin.
Fiftieth anniversary booklet for Salem Mission Church, Duluth, Minnesota. Booklet includes a detailed history of the church up to 1940 by Erik Dahlhielm as well as candid photos of church members in and around the church. There are translucent pages with a spider web pattern after the front cover and before the back cover.
Program for the sixtieth anniversary services of the Salem Covenant Church, Duluth, Minnesota. The program includes a welcome by Pastor Carl H. Janson, the schedule of events for the services on October 11-15, 1950, and a brief history of the church.
Weekly worship bulletin from Salem Covenant Church, Duluth, Minnesota for Confirmation Sunday, May 26, 1957. The bulletin includes the order of worship for the morning and evening services and the names of the 1957 confirmands.
Members of West Elbow Lake Lutheran Church are gathered outside their church building. Two pastors are seated in the front row. The choir, dressed in choir robes, is standing in the center of the photo.
A large group of men, women and children are posed in front of an unidentified church. They are dressed in suits and dresses. Most of the women wear hats. A number of the people have a ribbon pinned on them with the letters YPL.
Members of the First Lutheran Church are gathered in a park across the street from their church. Choir members in robes are in the center of the photo. Portions of the Grant County Courthouse and Anna J. Scofield Memorial Auditorium can be seen through the trees in the background. A portion of the Elbow Lake bandstand is on the left of the photo.