College of St. Benedict; Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict
1954-1955, 1955-1956, College of St. Benedict, St. Joseph, Minnesota Bulletin is an annual catalogue published for the College. The catalogue was published without including the Academy during the period of 1926-1962. During this time, the college operated under auspices of St. Benedict�s Monastery before the College was separately incorporated in 1962. Contents include table of contents, college calendars, general Information, aims, history, accreditation and membership, location, buildings and grounds, library, financial information, student expenses, special fees, laboratory and course fees, scholarships and student aid, grants-in-aid, service contracts. Academic information, requirements for admission, registration, academic regulations, requirements for degrees, scholastic attainment, programs of courses for freshmen, courses of study, course information, divisional organization, campus life, ideals, religious life, discipline, health and recreation, campus organizations, alumnae association, administration and faculty and index are also included.
Department of Conservation, Division of Fish and Game, State of Minnesota
Pamphlet containing 1954 fishing laws and regulations for the state of Minnesota. Summarizes laws concerning game fish, angling licenses, fish limits, the sale of fish, fish houses and spearing fish. Includes a detailed schedule of open and close dates for the fishing season with special limits and dates for boundary waters separating Minnesota from Canada, Wisconsin, South Dakota, and Iowa.
Bethel College's entry gates and front door framed by trees on the Snelling Avenue campus. Entry gates have engraved plaque that reads ""class of 1925"". The building originally served as administrative offices, classrooms, dining hall, gymnasium, chapel, book store and library until more buildings were added to campus beginning in 1945.
The History Center, Archives of Bethel University and Converge Worldwide - BGC