Bethel College's entry gates and front door framed by trees on the Snelling Avenue campus. Entry gates have engraved plaque that reads ""class of 1925"". The building originally served as administrative offices, classrooms, dining hall, gymnasium, chapel, book store and library until more buildings were added to campus beginning in 1945.
The History Center, Archives of Bethel University and Converge Worldwide - BGC
The photographer is riding on the University of Minnesota's electric work streetcar, as it makes its way to Snelling Shops for scrapping. The location is along Eustis Street, just north of Como Avenue.