Exterior view of the first Lincoln School in St. Peter that was located on the north side of Chestnut street, between Third and Fourth streets. It was destroyed by a fire in 1913. A carriage house is visible at right. Fourth street is at left.
Interior view of Gridley Hall dormitory for women on the Carleton College campus showing the front hall, fireplace, and staircase. Typed and handwritten notes on the back of the postcard read "Front Hall of Gridley circa 1895," "in 1898 calendar, and "received from Alice Wilson Bisbee - Aug. '65."
This postcard shows a view to the west along College Avenue, once named Cedar street, in St. Peter. The building at the end of the street is ""Old Main"" at Gustavus Adolphus College. The building at right was the Auditorium.