This was once the home of the Zachris Peter Hedberg family in St. Peter. The house is located on the southwest corner of the intersection of Fourth and Walnut Streets, facing Fourth Street. Zachris is sitting in a chair on the lawn, below his wife, Johanna, and his daughter, Hilda. Son Harry is in the corner tower, and Johanna's parents, Fajer and Hanna Knutson, are sitting on a bench on the lawn.
Family picture taken outside with the farmhouse in the background. People in photo appear to be looking at another photographer and include Hulda Lewis, Minnie Ahern, Roy and Earl Okerman (Minnie's sons), August Youngren, Henry Lewis, Hulda Youngren, Hannah Youngren, and Mr. and Mrs. Peter J. Youngren.
The Working Man's Reading Room at Minnesota Avenue, circa 1900 (description from, "The Bemidji Area Looking Back" Pediment Publishing, 2004). Next door to the Reading Room is The People's Barber Shop and a shoe repair shop.
Portrait of a woman outdoors. The location of this photograph is unknown; but the Iron Range includes parts of the following Minnesota counties: Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake and St. Louis.
This house at 402 South Fourth Street in St. Peter, Minnesota, was originally owned by William Schimmel, a local businessman who also served as the president of the First National Bank from 1871 to 1889.
This photograph shows the original home of Captain William B. Dodd in St. Peter. Dodd, who founded St. Peter, was killed in New Ulm in 1862 while helping to defend the city against attacks by the Dakota Indians.