The Stillwater City Directory 1887 includes an alphabetical list of names, addresses and occupations of residents, a classified business directory, lists of city and county officers, churches, schools, societies, streets and wards. Also contains local advertisements.
Publication detailing the purpose of the school, academic calendar, expenses associated with the school, admission requirements, classes offered, graduation requirements, and the model school. In addition, the catalog lists the faculty and students by class for the year. Other informaion includes campus buildings, equipment, library, student groups, and the alumni association, The State Normal School, founded in 1869, changed names several times: St. Cloud State Teachers College (1921), St. Cloud State College (1957), and St. Cloud State University (1975).