Portrait of Judge Oliver Olson [1851-1924]. Mr. Olson came to Otter Tail County in 1870. He was appointed clerk of the probate court. In 1894 he was elected judge of probate court. Mr. Olson also ran a successful insurance business.
E. J. Webber came to Fergus Falls in 1882. He was a blacksmith and his trade evolved into a farm machinery business. This residence was located at 506 West Lincoln Avenue. It was moved to Moorhead, Minnesota in 1992.
Chappell and Doughtery grocery. The dray team at the left belonged to C. H. Newton who is on the dray. Mr. Daugherty is in the left entrance and Mr. Chappell is in the right with C. W. McKay the Northern Pacific agent further to the right.