The St. Charles Hotel was located on the Northeast corner of Washington (aka, Bismarck) Avenue and Cascade Street. This images also includes Charles J. Wright's office at 310 Cascade Street South and several men, women and children.
Chappell and Doughtery grocery. The dray team at the left belonged to C. H. Newton who is on the dray. Mr. Daugherty is in the left entrance and Mr. Chappell is in the right with C. W. McKay the Northern Pacific agent further to the right.
E. J. Webber came to Fergus Falls in 1882. He was a blacksmith and his trade evolved into a farm machinery business. This residence was located at 506 West Lincoln Avenue. It was moved to Moorhead, Minnesota in 1992.
Home built by E. J. Woodham, furniture dealer. This image includes members of the Woodham family. Mrs. Woodham on the porch, two girls standing on the lawn, one with baby buggy and Mr. Woodham in two horse drawn carriage. View of the house is obscured by trees.
Images includes members of the Barke family both in the yard and on the porch. The house is surrounded by a picket fence. Outbuildings and portions of neighboring dwellings also included. J. O. Barke was a lawyer.