United States Army Corps of Engineers, 25th Regiment, Company A
Directory of members and history of the 25th Engineers Regiment, A company of the American Expeditionary Forces during World War I. The roster includes a listing of officers and enlisted men by state with their addresses.
Hennepin County Library, James K. Hosmer Special Collections Library
Index to the 1949 Aerial Views of Mower County Townships. Each section areas were listed on the yellowed, legal size, linen-type papers that aided government agents in locating the photographic or composite print of the area they wished to research.
This booklet is the catalog and notes to an exhibition of weavings by Hilma Berglund. The cover includes an illustration of a floor loom with all of the parts labeled. The catalog opens with an essay by Laurence Schmeckebier, Department of Fine Arts, University of Minnesota. The rest of the booklet lists and describes each work. The pieces are samples of a wide variety of weave structures.
This booklet describes the steel and wire-making process at the Minnesota Steel Plant in Morgan Park in the 1920s. Topics include raw material for wire making, the galvanizing department, the barb wire and woven fence department, the wire nail department, and the steel plant. The booklet includes photographs of Morgan Park homes, the Lake View Store in Morgan Park, and one of the community's infant playgrounds. A small map of Morgan Park shows locations of steel plant offices, the school, churches, the hospital, and community garages.
Addresses Delivered at the Dedication of the Edifice of the Preparatory Department, of the Baldwin School, Saint Paul, Minnesota Territory; And Catalogue for 1853. There are colored pencil notations in the booklet.
Catalogues of the Baldwin School, and the Academic Department of the College of Saint Paul, Minnesota. MDCCCLIV. The catalogues have information on trustees, instructors, pupils, and a statement and general plan for the College of Saint Paul.
The College of St. Scholastica Bulletin is a booklet 13 pages in length published by the College under the direction of the Sisters of Saint Benedict for young women and girls explaining the College's foundation and aim, location, telephone and railway connections, government, references, equipment, laboratories, publications, lecture course, health of students, physical exercises, rules and regulations including wardrobe requirements, and expenses. Photograph of Tower Hall on front.
The Stillwater Library Association's printed 1874 Catalogue of Books contains 535 titles in the areas of science, history and biography, travel and advenutre, fiction and miscellaneous. A list of library rules is also included in the catalogue.
The College of St. Scholastica Bulletin is a booklet 14 pages in length published by the College under the direction of the Sisters of Saint Benedict for young women and girls explaining the College's courses; foundation and aim; location; telephone and railway connections; government; references; equipment; laboratories; publications; lecture course; health of students; physical exercises; general information on such aspects as registration, absences, visitors, correspondence, telephone, boxes, spending money, and dress; wardrobe requirements; and expenses. Photograph of northwest view of college including Tower Hall on page five.
The College of St. Scholastica Bulletin is a booklet 21 pages in length published by the College which is conducted by the Sisters of Saint Benedict of Duluth, MN for young women and girls explaining the College's foundation; location; communication; purpose; faculty; standardization; library; laboratories; gymnasium; private rooms; accommodations for day students; general information on such aspects as admission, references, registration, absences, correspondence, visitors, spending money, health of the students, mending and pressing, scholarship, suspension or dismissal from the school, regulations for wardrobe, and measurements of room; student organizations; courses of study; and expenses. Photographs of the exterior and interior of the Gymnasium, lounges and laboratories in Tower Hall, and the campus grounds are at the end.
This Concordia Society membership ledger book includes names and addresses of members. The Concordia Society was a benevolent women's society organized October 17, 1901, at the Swedish Hospital of Minneapolis. The Concordia Society was primarily dedicated to providing free beds and other services to persons in need of medical care. The Swedish Hospital was run by and for Swedish immigrants.
This Concordia Society Yearbook includes membership listing, the president's address, and various committee reports including financials. The Concordia Society was a benevolent women's society organized October 17, 1901, at the Swedish Hospital of Minneapolis. The Concordia Society was primarily dedicated to providing free beds and a variety of other services to persons in need of medical care. The Swedish Hospital was run by and for Swedish immigrants.